Swimming with Whale Sharks on the Ningaloo - Exmouth WA - 1st March to 31st August - 2023
- Durata: 7 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Exmouth, Western Australia
- Codice prodotto: WHALE SHARKS
Our Whale Shark Snorkel Tours run 7 days a week, from March to the end of August and we are allowed to swim with the Humpback Whales from August to October.
Come and join us for an exhilarating day out snorkeling and swimming with Whale Sharks the largest fish in the world and an array of marine life! Or just sit back and enjoy the views with a glass of champagne on the Ningaloo reef off the coast of Exmouth.
Ningaloo Blue has a 65-foot state-of-the-art vessel, which is 2 storey with a huge undercover lower deck with comfortable seating and easy access to the marlin board at water level. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sunbathing.
Swim with the Whale Sharks from mid-March - August and the Humpbacks from August - November. Whoever you swim with, you will be blown away by the sheer beauty of these giants of the sea.
Included in your package:
- Full-day boat trip Exmouth, Western Australia;
- Snorkeling on the Ningaloo Reef
- Flotation Devices are provided or (BYO)
- Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
- Professional Certified Whale Shark Guides & Spotters
- Skipper with 20 years of experience on the Ningaloo Reef and has the ability to show more wildlife and marine life on the Ningaloo Reef
- Spotter planes to assist with sightings of wildlife, Whale sharks, Manta Rays, humpback whales, and other marine life
- Tour pick up and drop off from your accommodation / private hostel.
- Morning tea provided - tea, coffee, and treats
- Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter,&, etc.
- Cool Drinks and Refreshment
- Government fees and charges for swimming with whale sharks
- Prescription masks - if required or (BYO)
- Wetsuits and stinger suits provided
- Snorkeling gear provided or (BYO)
- Independent Professional Videographer on board to film your day (additional cost on the video - upon request on the day) or (BYO) camera
- Opportunity to swim with Manta Rays - in season (if time permits)
- Observe & watch the magnificent Humpback whales - in season (if time permits)
- Maximum 20 swimmers per day
- Minimum 10 swimmers in the water at all times.
- Free Photos (BYO USB)
- Complimentary Gift Certificate & Cool Design Whale Sharks Sticker
- Suitable for all ages and a great experience for whole families.
What to bring?
Swimwear, towel, sunscreen, sonnies, and sea sickness tablets (if prone to get sea sickness).