Certified Diver Ningaloo Reef Double Dive Tour
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Exmouth, WA
- Product code: CERTREEF
Explore the amazing underwater world of the Ningaloo Reef. Our tour visits two different dive sites so you can experience the diversity found in this amazing region. Turtles, sea snakes, Manta Rays, wobbegongs, sea fans, soft corals, moray eels, batfish, whitetip reef sharks, nudibranchs, colourful reef fish and many more critters provide an endless feast for your eyes! We are constantly adding new dive sites and we choose the best sites on the day.
- A fresh buffet lunch, drinks and snacks
- High quality snorkel equipment
- Experienced crew to guide you on your adventure!
- Free Nitrox for all certified divers.
- Complementary transfers from accommodation in Exmouth.
* Certified Diver must have a logged dive within the past 12 months to participate on our diving tours. If you do not have a recent dive, you'll need to complete a refresher with us before heading out on the ocean dives. * Refresher sessions are a simple review of basic dive planning, equipment, theory and dive skills. These sessions usually take 1.5-3 hours and include time in the pool, so you will need to wear your bathers and bring a towel. We schedule our refreshers on demand. Refreshers are currently $99/person.
Please 'OPT IN' to receive email booking confirmations & our medical questionnaire.