Deluxe Whaleshark Swim Tour aboard MV JAZZ 2 (1 of 2 Boats available).
- Varighet: 8 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: North West Cape , WA
- Produktkode: WhalesharkJazz
** We Run Two Deluxe Tours**Jazz 2 is our first vessel, If this tour shows as unavailable in the calendar, click back & book yourself on to our second tour boat, Blue strike. Both are very spacious and stable WestCoasters and you will have an amazing tour on either vessel!
Join us on an adventure of a lifetime snorkelling with these gentle Whaleshark giants in the nutrient rich waters of the Ningaloo Reef between March and early August. Our highly experienced, professional and fun crew will ensure your interactions with the biggest fish in the sea are relaxed, safe, and most importantly, unforgettable!!
Minimum Age for any full day tours is 6 years Old.
For Last Minute Bookings that are 48 hours Prior, please email or contact the store directly.
Guarantee: Deluxe Good Swim March until 1st August.
Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks Ningaloo offer all Deluxe Tour customers our unique 'Good Swim Guarantee', we will, in the very unlikely event of not sighting a Whaleshark, or you just didn't get a good swim on your tour with us from Exmouth, give ONE Repeat Whaleshark Swim tour on any available spot within the next 3 years. Conditions apply see terms & conditions. All of our customers should give themselves a little extra time in Exmouth just in case.
This price includes:
- FREE Video of your Whaleshark Swim Tour by Profesional Videographer (USB not included)
- An unforgettable day on board our well-equipped vessels, with the World's Leading Whaleshark Swim Team
- Quality service and handy tips to maximise your time spent with the Ningaloo Whale Sharks
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments throughout the day
- Celebrational glass of sparkling wine or light beer to end your adventure
- For all of our Whaleshark Swim Adventures, we employ a light aircraft to fly overhead throughout the day to spot each shark and guide the boat to it. Our plane time is NOT limited to two hours.
- Fully qualified and experienced Crew who will answer your questions, help with your gear and brief you on how to get the most from your day!
- A Pre-Whaleshark Snorkel lesson for everyone
- All DPaW fees included, a proportion of your ticket price goes towards Whaleshark Research.
- Good 'Whaleshark Swim' Guarantee (March to 15th August) in the unlikely event no whale shark is sighted on your Whale Shark Adventure with us or you just didn't get a good swim. We offer one repeat tour on standby, yours to take in the next 3 years. (conditions apply).
- No Gimmicks, Just great Whaleshark swims & Great Service, with boats designed for Whalesharking & Crew who Love sharing this experience with you!
OBSERVERS we can take 3 observers on each vessel Only. This is great for people who want to watch their friends and family enjoy the experience but would prefer to watch from the deck rather than jump in with our big spotty friends! Observers can still enjoy a snorkel on the reef in the morning and also the afternoon if time permits.
Your Crew will brief and assist you throughout the day with information about the Whalesharks: sex, behaviour, feeding patterns, how to take photos and more. They will also instruct you on how to best approach and swim with the Whalesharks so that your encounter with the world's largest fish is a truly memorable one.
With Mutual Respect
The Whalesharks we visit are exceptionally consistent in their habits and successful encounters are extremely reliable. But please remember we are visiting wild animals in their own environment. We ask you to approach each encounter with caution and respect, and never to presume we have any control over their appearance or actions whatsoever. These whale sharks favour our encounters with curiosity and much tolerance.
We like to return the favour
At Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks Ningalo it is our goal to give all customers satisfaction with all trips, courses and products. Part of our Fee goes to Ningaloo Whaleshark research.
A $100 deposit per person holds your booking with full payment due a minimum of 14 days prior to your tour.
We offer a complete snorkel and diving service, with professional and helpful staff. Talk to us about our other snorkel and diving charters, courses and services - we are only too willing to assist.
We reserve the right to alter or cancel specific dives/tours/courses without notice due to weather, sea conditions, minimum numbers or other factors. We always recommend that you travel with flexibility in your itinerary and with travel insurance – please contact your local travel agent for details on the best travel insurance for your travel needs. See our 'Booking Terms & Conditions'
Proof of Age required for any Seniors and Family/Child Rates. Minimum Age for any of our full day tours is 6 years Old.