Snorkel Tour Muiron Islands
- Duração: 8 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Exmouth, WA
- Código de produto: MISCUBA
Surrounded by an abundance of coral gardens, rocky ledges and intriguing dive sites, the Muiron Islands are located about 10nm north east of Exmouth. Keep your eyes open during the 45 minute trip across to the Islands for ospreys, shearwaters, turtles, manta rays, dolphins, dugongs, and during their migration, humpback whales.
We have a wide range of dive sites with a maximum depth of 20m and usually only gentle currents, the dive sites around the Muiron Islands are suitable for all levels of snorkelers and divers. Swim-throughs and ledges provide plenty of places to search for shrimps, nudibranchs, eels, juvenile angelfish and other timid creatures. In mid-water and against the reefs look for friendly potato cod, large rankin cod, turtles, nurse sharks, soft coral gardens, anemones, clams and 1000's of darting, colourful reef fish. Late in the year, manta rays grace several of our dive sites, too.
- A fresh buffet lunch, drinks and snacks
- High quality snorkel equipment
- Experienced crew to guide you on your adventure!
- Complementary transfers from accommodation in Exmouth.
Booking with us
A $100 deposit per person holds your booking with full payment due a minimum of 14 days prior to your tour.
We offer a complete snorkel and diving service, with professional and helpful staff. Talk to us about our other snorkel and diving charters, courses and services - we are only too willing to assist.
* Confirmation of this tour is based on safe weather conditions and minimum numbers.