Whale Shark Adventure Swims Exmouth 2023 Season
- Dauer: 9 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Exmouth, WA
- Produkt-Code: WS
You'll enjoy this experience on board our purpose built vessel, Heron, starting the tour with a barista coffee in your hand. We've just completed a major refit and Heron is ready to impress with her 2 showers, 1 toilet, 2 big dive ladders, a spacious marlin board at water level for easy entry and exit, with comfortable seating for everybody. She has been fitted with all new snorkel equipment in addition to underwater scooters and Stand-up Paddle boards for your enjoyment.
Enjoy the reef by joining us on the Exmouth whale shark tours. The day will be carefully planned so you have an adventure never to be forgotten. Everything will be taken care and all you need is to be ready for an amazing day swimming with the whale sharks and all the incredible sea life on the reef.
If you can swim, you can snorkel and swim with whale sharks – they are the gentle giants. No age restrictions!
Observer participants: Are able to participate in the Ningaloo Reef morning and afternoon snorkel but are not able to interact in the whale shark swim component and can only observe onboard during this part of the day. If you would like to swim with Whale sharks on your tour day, please select the full package versions as positions are limited by DPAW.
Space permitting - upgrades are available on onboard.
100% Whale Shark Swim Guarantee*
Don't SEE A WHALE SHARK? Feel Safe With Our Policy. Receive a FREE REPEAT TOUR - VALID UP TO TWO YEARS
*Valid for all Whale Shark Swim tours up to 31st of July every season.
Thereafter revert to Ningaloo Eco Tour Product Terms & Conditions.
Our Whale Shark Adventure Swim Tours includes:
- Complimentary bus transfers from and to your accommodation
- Experienced, passionate whale shark guides who are all qualified dive professionals
- Marine Specialist on board
- Professional Photographer on-board - Professional photos of your day included free of charge
- Restaurant-catered meals for morning tea, gourmet lunch (including local Kailis prawns) - Special diets can be catered for, please notify us before!
- Tea, barista-made morning Coffee, soft drinks and chilled filtered water
- All new dive equipment (incl. corrective lens masks and full-face masks), noodles and life vests if required
- Whale shark spotter planes
- Hot fresh water showers after in-water activities
- Safety dinghy with swimmers at all times
- Up-to-date scientific research and interpretive material provided
- Gift bag on return
- All government fees are included